I know I know, I’ve been rubbish, to make it up to you I have put together this lush list of candles that I’m thinking about forgoing food for…
2. Amara Jonathan Adler Peace Studded Candle £125.00 – Wow oh WOW! I need this in my life, tacky – oh yeh, but so cool! But at that price, again wow oh WOW!!
3. H&M Candle Collection £3.99 – A fab range in lots of colours at a great price!
4. Diptique £40.00 I still can’t believe I haven’t bought one of these coveted babies yet, however, I can’t decide if the scents are too strong for me, I also can’t decide which one I like best!
5. Jo Malone Grapefruit Candle £39.00 – Another one that thus far has escaped my grasp, although admittedly I don’t think I have ever even sniffed one ; o GASP!
6. Marks and Spencer Large Coconut Candle £12.00 – Coconut, enough said – yummy!
Too pricey? Primark have some gorgeous Vanilla and Coconut ones which I’ve been loving recently – so much so that I’ve picked up the glass jar one, two pillar ones, the tea lights, and the diffuser! They just smell so yummy, and are actually the most scented candles – without being headachey – that I have ever come across, I will definitely be stocking up on these bad boys! And at £2 a pop – complete bargain!!
What are your fave scents and brands of candles?