“The Would You Rather Tag: Makeup Edition!”
So yesterday I found a blog called Beauty and Bliss, which had a few posts that had the word tag in the title. In turns out I have stumbled upon another fab idea that seems almost second nature in the blogging world.
It seems that someone, somewhere builds a list of questions, answers them and then tags other bloggers so that they can also answer them and pass it on.
So here goes my first one;
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
As much as it would be sooooo hard to give up on all eye shadows, the thought of giving up mascara actually gives me palpitations! My daily look is actually a lick of liquid liner and a coat of mascara, this can then be embellished further for night looks and can look amazing! And as great as you can make eye shadows look, what’s the point if you can’t finish it with a couple of coats of mascara? And don’t get me started on not being able to whip out some red lippy, or MAC Rebel/Snob/Up the Amp, I could go on, and on…
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Although I really don’t think I could pull off the bald-headed look, I do have pretty dry hair and growing that forever without not even a trim, I just know would look completely terrible! And maybe starting again would be the key to thick, gorgeous, flowing tresses?!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Ohh, now this one is tough! Initially I wrote coral straight away, this was based on a couple of light pink blushes that I don’t really feel do much for me, in the sense that I could barely even see them. BUT then I also have a dark, and a gorgeous gold pink, both of which are lovely. Then I have some gorgeous corals NARS Orgasm for example. Ok so which one??? Errrmmm I think pink.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Oh no!!! Are these on purposely getting harder? I think I would have to pick clothes. I have a serious, unhealthy addiction for buying new clothes! However, I think I could probably spend $\£1000 quicker on make-up!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hmmm interesting… I think lipstick as eyeliner. Simply as there would be a much larger choice of colours! Obviously this would have to be applied with a brush otherwise hello clown makeup!
6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
Well Sephora stocks so many brands so this would probably be the obvious choice, however, I don’t think there are any Sephora’s left here (UK) anymore. How unfortunate to only have to shop in MAC ; p
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
This is so difficult! I think I’d only use one eyeshadow. Either a light goldy colour or a black/dark grey to create smoky eyes. Then, as mentioned in my answer to question one, I could also choose to not wear it. Then make different looks using my various lip colours.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?
Another tough one! I’m usually cold, so practically I think I would have to choose winter clothes in Summer. However, the thought of giving up denim shorts – NIGHTMARE!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails! I dark moody red is a classic!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Ouch! I’d give up my eye product I think. Life without Vaseline or lip balm would just be painful! I keep them everywhere!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. My hair has a life of it’s own and when/if I ever put it into a ponytail it has a nice habit of flicking out here, there and everywhere, no matter how much I’ve straightened or hair sprayed it.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Can I still use lipstick? If so I’d never use lip gloss. If not I DON’T KNOW! Maybe never paint my nails again, sob!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
WOW! How can you pick between these? I honestly can’t …. (Have I ruined the game forever?)
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. I love my nails being painted, but I love makeup so much more! And me without makeup, forever, doesn’t bear thinking about!
I think I need a lie down after those questions, they were tough!
Hope that this was fun to read, I may add them as a more regular post if you guys like them – let me know your thoughts : )
Also if you would like take part please do, and I would love for you to comment below with the link to your answers so I can have peak!